Wednesday 6 March 2013

Sasha Says, ep. 15

"My dad is pretty old. He's like, in his 40s or 70s." [Sasha's dad being "old" is something of a theme around here.]

"I don't want to ever grow up because I don't want to drive a stupid ol' car!"

"I feel really bad for my parents because they never get to watch movies, because they're so busy takin' care of Ezra an' me."

Upon seeing a National Geographic photograph of some sort of small mouse-like rodent with several fuzzy offspring: "Maybe that's Peter Pettigrew [a person who transforms into a rat in Harry Potter] with his babies!"

Upon seeing a roadkill squirrel on the walk home: "That's so gross and sad! Even sadder than if it was a squished person!"

"Abraham Lincoln stopped slavery."

"My dad is a grumpy old man. He's always grumpy. Like actually all the time. Except when you're here."


High fives,
-MP

No comments:

Post a Comment