Friday 14 September 2012

Sasha Says, ep. 1

This week, in adorable and hilarious things Sasha said:

"I'm allergic to nonfat milk."
--
"I'm allergic to poop. No, I'm serious. I'm really really serious."
--
"I hate all pies. Except for pumpkin pie."
--
 "I hate bananas."
--
"I hate coconut."
--
"I hate throw-up."
--
"I hate squishy things. Except bacon."
--
"I like babysitters better than nannies. But not actually babysitters and nannies. I mean the words."
--
When I pick her up from school and ask how her day was: "I really hate it when you ask me that question."
 --
Standing in the living room with smooth jazz playing, in only her underwear and a fake pearl necklace, hands above her head, pushing out and sucking in her tummy repeatedly: "I'm a belly dancer!"
--
On why, after a granola bar and a phenomenal amount of popcorn, she should be allowed to have another snack of her choosing: "But these are healthy Cheetos!"
--
"Do you know where babies come out of?" [leans in close and whispers like it's a naughty thing to say] "Butts."
--
On the sunny walk home from school: "My armpits are waterin'."

Hugs,
-MP

No comments:

Post a Comment